Advanced Technology and Techniques
State-of-the-Art Mitigation Tools for Restoring Coral Springs Homes
Coral Springs homeowners deserve a quality cleanup and restoration any time disasters occur on their properties. This is why SERVPRO technicians use cutting-edge mitigation tools, cleaning solutions, and calculation methods to maximize accuracy and minimize property and structural losses wherever possible.
Technology That Works for You
The brilliance of SERVPRO's technologies is that their use goes beyond the cleanup itself. Our practices strive to repair your home while aiding Coral Springs homeowners during the insurance claims process.
For example, whether for taking inventory or making copies of damaged documents for homeowners to access, SERVPRO's electronic records systems are comprehensive. They cover a variety of needs that bolster insurance claims. We understand the stresses that come from disaster and want to make the cleanup process as streamlined as possible for you.
Using technology means little without being able to use it properly. This is why our restoration technicians take careful measurements with a variety of tools in any given disaster situation. Much like the scientific method itself, determining the success of any mitigation depends on careful analysis, observation, and calculation to achieve the desired result. Considerations for successful cleanup include:
- The dimensions of the space being cleaned
- Air temperature and humidity
- The positioning of equipment
- Cleaning solution ratios
- Extraction tool capacities
Adhering to careful calculations and science-backed standards is what helps restore homes to a clean and safe preloss condition after a disaster.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.