Step 1: 24 Hour Emergency Contact
24-Hour Emergency Response Teams for Coral Springs Homes
No matter when or where water damage occurs on your Coral Springs property, our Institute of Inspection Cleanup and Restoration Certification (IICRC)-certified SERVPRO technicians are ready to assist you. This includes late nights, weekends, and all holidays. Disasters do not occur on a convenient schedule, so there is no such thing as an inconvenient time to get the help you need.
What We Bring to Your Property
Our emergency equipment includes a comprehensive repertoire of water damage mitigation tools, including:
- Polyethylene sheeting to create drying chambers and establish containment areas
- Water and solvent-based deodorizers, as well as odor-removing granules and time-release capsules
- EPA-registered antimicrobials, as well as sprayers and injection systems
- Portable back-mounted extraction tools, mops, squeegees, and submersible gas-powered sump pumps
If your power has gone out due to water damage, we can provide our own power sources for cleanup. In cases of extensive damage or flooding, SERVPRO can move the contents of your Coral Springs home off-site for cleanup and restoration.
SERVPRO Keeps You Informed
Nothing is done in your home without documentation, including paperwork, photos, and video footage. We do not remove items from your residence before your insurance adjuster has evaluated them. If your belongings are moved off-site for cleaning, we coordinate with you to determine what is most important to you. We can even make electronic copies of important papers that have been affected by water damage.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - (954) 973-4130
Water damage can be chaotic and traumatic. When you call us, we understand you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of West Coral Springs / West Parkland has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?